Saturday, May 28, 2011

So Far... So(rta) Good....

This is pretty much all I want on my blog... at least until I learn what all the other crap is.... and responding to a friend on FB.... my reply to her finding my blog was as follows:

"Hey, I'd already made it smaller by the time you posted this... Dammit! LOL
I will use my new blog to post my weird moments instead of wasting them on my status line of  FaceBook." (OK... so maybe "waste" is a strong word, but I can't get my posts on FB back to read them months, even weeks later.)

So in actuallity, This blog is for me. I prefer to type instead of write... and get an odd sense of accomplishment and pat-on-the-back feeling if anyone actually does check in... but really not necessary.

My spelling may not be perfect... not found that tab, button or brain cell yet... but thoughts will be original... I promise. I'll not be re-posting things that are not  originally my own and will attempt to stay away from the Merlot while posting. If you think you read a post that is salatious AND THE NEXT DAY, IT'S GONE...Guess what?  I've awakened and have had my self-prescribed 2 HUGE cups of coffee!  This is my DIARY. Very Little I think about is considered censored (by today's standards) so feel free to waste your time at your own expense... You are welcome to share in my Quirky views of life.

Sue

( JANET... UR the first one to view my silly venture.... which I expect to become a SERIOUS time and writing addiction)... Tks 88 va ee

No comments:

Post a Comment