Friday, July 22, 2011

Pleased.

So tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Dropping my dog off at his overnight camp early in the morning. As soon as I get back from Almonte (edit on 23rd ~ Make that Arnprior ~ always get the two names confused but make it to the right spot.), baking cookies from a new  recipe before the temperature rises and gets the best of me.  Hair Appt. at 11:00, followed by Grocery shopping and finding a 1/4" Masonry Drill Bit, to aid in next task... fixing bathroom light fixture. Then regular  house cleaning... quickly followed by ME, and then heading off  with the freshly baked (Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies with Cream Cheese and Peanut Butter Filling) to a Hog and Cobb. I'm really looking forward to it. 


Have to take it easy on the food and beverages though... Don't want my hard work to go for naught... 11.4 lbs lost to date... Goal is to still have 10lbs off by month's end and then lose another 10 in the month of August. It's achievable. Ahhh... but it WILL be so nice to have that beer X 2 that I've promised myself.... and Roast Pig and Roast Corn and all the fixings.

 Found a six-pack of Micro-Brewery (Barrie, ON) - "Hoptical Illusion" by Flying Monkey's Brewery. The label design needs to be seen to be believed.  States that it is an "Almost Pale Ale."



Don't think I need to worry about anyone else drinking my beer. Who'd get caught dead with this label in their mitt? LOL - I'll have a couple and give the rest away but I'll choose who they go to not have some little weasel/moocher steal them. Sorry for the blurry pic... but ya get the idea. If you get a chance to pick up a 6-pack... just reading the carton is a treat... Honest. Funny/Quirky/Weird.... What would you expect... even the phrase "Normal is Weird" is printed on it.  That was the final selling point for me!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment